Friday, February 1, 2008

This month's other pieces



I'm not really sure what to do with my lizard piece-- not really a big fan. I was wondering about maybe adding some darker patterns in the background, to try and replicate the pattern on the lizard's back, but I'm not sure if that would turn out.
I'm going to try adding some light background elements to the dog one, and clean up the feet a little more, but mostly I'm happy with that one. Should I bother to add more of the little bird pictures like I said I would in the last post, or can just that one stand alone?
???

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Shelby your artwork is incredible. I loved seeing your peices today. I agree that the lizard needs something, I think your idea is a good one and it can't hurt to experiment. I love the dog peice, its so simple and incredible! The little bird is amazing as wel and I really like the composition.

lhsap2RachaelM said...

i completely agree with kenzie. your work is stunning. the lizard needs a little more, maybe some lights? the dog and bird are spectacular! amazing work!

Matt Brooks said...

I actually want to buy some of your art shelby. It's so good and I love it!! Then I can say that I have one of your original paintings when you become famous!